In the past year, the Windsor ECC has:
- Updated Grandparent Packs at Main Library
- Created Literacy to Go Packs for parents and caregivers, at the Wilson Branch
- Re-Partnering with Archer Memorial Zion Church to revamp Community Service Expo into the Community Resource Expo
- Continued a partnership with The Children’s Trust Fund in the Help Me Grow Network to provide opportunities to center and daycare providers to continue to learn about child development and early child hood issues (6 times a year)
- Re-establish the Directors Roundtable: a monthly meeting of area childcare providers with the principals of Oliver Ellsworth and Poquonock Schools to facilitate the effort to make sure that the children in their care are being prepared for kindergarten and beyond.
In the coming year, the Windsor ECC plans to:
- Provide scholarships to the Childhood Conversations Conference
- Develop and distribute surveys to parents and providers to expand on the information gleaned in our first year.
Population Results Statement:
All Windsor children ages birth through 8 will come to school ready, willing and able to succeed as caring, capable and confident learners.
Early Care & Education:
% of children who are at goal on 3rd grade CMTs.
Primary Community Contact:
860-687-2060 | firstname.lastname@example.org